January 30, 2011

into the mystic

Since it was supposed to snow in Madrid I decided to head north this past weekend to Edinburgh Scotland to at least feel the cold in a new place.


Edinburgh is an unbelievable city and I loved everything about it. It is so different from Madrid and anywhere else I have ever been and yet somehow, I still fell in love as soon as I stepped off the plane. I loved the stone buildings everywhere. Loved hearing Van Morrison in every pub and at every street corner and being called "love" by strangers on the street. Most of all I loved visiting friends from Bates in such a foreign place.




Kristy and Meghan from Bates.
















This ones for you Har! 
(We are now officially a part of the D.A. I knew this day would finally come.)

Big cat scratch.



No comments:

Post a Comment

< font color=white >